Saturday, April 28, 2007

Renee Zellweger Is Grounded - the Good Way!

I didn't expect to come across such interesting content in a BJ's
Journal, but there it was, in the February, 2007 issue: an interview
with actress Renee Zellweger.
A couple of her answers were particularly thoughtful:

Q. What are some goals you've set for yourself?
A. My goals are pretty simple, and I've known them from an early age:
to be able to take care of myself and to be a person I can respect. Also, as I get older I hope that no one has a worse day for having encountered me. I'd like to always try to find a way to make a contribution to the world.

Q. Your field is so competitive, with new actors breaking through every day. How would you like fans to remember you?
A. I think being remembered is about hoping the people who love you
recognize what's good about you. That's the most you can really hope for, isn't it?

No comments: